What will you do:
– Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
– Testing and evaluating new programs
– Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
– Writing and implementing efficient code
– Determining operational practicality
– Developing quality assurance procedures
– Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
– Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
– Training users
– Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
You should apply if:
– You have 3 years or more experience working as a software developer.
– Web application development experience.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– Strong diagnostic skills to track, troubleshoot, and identify issues.
– Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
– Familiarity with Agile development methodology.